If you are searching for the best shoes after foot surgery, you are at the right place. We understand that there are so many choices in the market, and its not easy to pick the right one.
This review will help you to choose the right best shoes after foot surgery. We have checked different parameters which provides best result for you so you can choose easily.
10 Best shoes after foot surgery Reviews in 2022
1. Secret Slippers Women’s Diabetic Shoes with Adjustable Closure, Extra Wide Widths Walking Sneakers for Diabetic Edema Plantar Fasciitis Bunions Arthritis Swollen Feet
- 【AIR CUSHION DESIGN】- With air cushion design of shock absorption to protect your feet and keep your ankle more comfortable. High density 70D memory foam cushions your every step and feels like ergonomic pillows under your feet. Supportive insole relaxes your arch and soothes common foot pains from all-day walking or standing. Your feet will feel like they are on a cloud.
- 【CUSHIONING & SUPPORT】- Plantar Fasciitis? Heel Pain? Foot Pain? Our shoes Lightweight ergonomic sole with air cushioning along with premium orthotic insoles that feature anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that works wonders to improve comfort and ease pain on the foot and heel, all the way up your knees, hips and lower back caused by flat feet, overpronation, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- 【INSTANT RELIEF】- Diabetes? Arthritis? Neuropathy? Soft, pliable uppers with seam-free fabric lining and extra foam padding, provide superior comfort and protection for sensitive feet, offering the best solution for women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes and women’s shoes for neuropathy.
- 【3-Pairs Removable Insole】- 1 pairs arch support insole, extra 2 pairs 3mm and 5mm insoles as spacer (can be used as spacers to adjust the volume to achieve a customized fit). These comfortable paddings provide moderate control and support and protection for swollen feet. Removable insole with high cushioned Memory Foam absorbs shock and reduces pressure on the bottom of the foot and relieve heel and foot pain.
- 【SIZING & CARING TIP】- These adjustable slippers for swollen come in 8 sizes (size 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5,10) could fit all Swollen feet. It Is Not Necessary To Go Up A Size To Accommodate Width Or Swelling. These Are Specifically Designed To Be Extra Roomy & Accommodate Swollen Feet.
2. Post Op Recovery Shoe – Adjustable Medical Walking Shoe for Post Surgery or Operation Support, Broken Foot or Toe, Stress Fractures, Bunions, or Hammer Toe for Left or Right Foot by Brace Direct
- ✔LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE Shock Absorbing EVA Sole for maximum airflow and cushion for a faster recovery and no skin irritation.
- ✔ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE and Non Skid Tread supports provides superior stability and arch support while relieving pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- ✔COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION and breath-ability for an all-day usage and full recovery. Square open toe prevents bumping and toe protection.
- ✔INNOVATIVE Adjustable 3 medical grade strap system to ensure a safe and secure fit while accommodating fluctuation of bandaging and swelling. Completely VERSATILE and may be worn on either left or right foot.
- ✔PERFECT FIT GUARANTEE: Visit Brace.Direct (an American Owned Company) to schedule your appointment with a medical professional for a free video fitting and adjustment session to achieve the perfect fit.
3. Forefoot Off-Loading Healing Shoe – Non-Weight Bearing Medical Boot for Diabetic Foot Ulcer Protection, Metatarsalgia Pain and Post Bunion, Mallet or Hammer Toe Surgery (Medium)
- BEFORE YOU BUY view our sizing chart (the 2nd image). The post-op wedge shoe fits US men’s, women’s and some big kid’s shoe sizes. To accommodate heavy bandaging, order half a shoe size up. Wear on your right or left foot. Medium weighs 13 ounces.
- Designed for individuals healing from a broken toe, metatarsal fracture, diabetic foot ulcer or recovering from forefoot surgery such as a bunionectomy, hammertoe or mallet toe correction.
- Protects your forefoot and toes with its 15-degree dorsi-angle bottom, forcing you to shift your weight to your heel when walking. The lack of pressure on the front of your foot and toes reduces pain and promotes recovery.
- Square-toe design is spacious for comfort and acts as a protective bumper against further damage. Adjustable medical-grade fastener straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling.
- Soft, durable material is breathable for all-day comfort during treatment. The orthopedic foam insole provides heel support, cushioning and shock absorption.
4. BraceAbility Closed Toe Medical Walking Shoe – Lightweight Surgical Foot Protection Cast Boot with Adjustable Straps, Orthopedic Fracture Support, and Post Bunion or Hammertoe Surgery Brace (L)
- SIZING: Refer to the second image (our size chart) to select your size. Available in sizes Small through XL.
- PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY: Protect, support, and treat the toes, foot, ankle or leg from a wide variety of injuries and post-op recovery, keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free.
- CLOSED TOE DESIGN: Features a large, closed square toe box, allowing extra room for swelling, bandages, sock, casting, and more. Protect your foot from further injury, infection, or pain.
- ROCKER BOTTOM SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and promotes a natural gait while walking to help reduce plantar pressure and forefoot or heel pain.
- VERSATILE: The lightweight surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either the right or left foot. Durable, adjustable straps provide a safe and secure fit, accommodating swelling and dressing.
5. BraceAbility Post-op Shoe for Broken Foot or Toe | Medical / Surgical Walking Shoe Cast Boot, Stress Fracture Brace & Orthopedic Sandal with Hard Sole (LARGE – FEMALE)
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please view our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). The male and female post-op shoes fit US men’s, women’s, and certain big kid’s shoe sizes. Can be worn on your right or left foot. Female Large weighs 11 ounces.
- ROCKER SOLE & NON-SKID TREAD: Non-slip traction on the rubber sole provides extra stability after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, Plantar fasciitis, etc. The rigid rocker bottom supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel for a more natural step.
- INNOVATIVE STRAPPING & SQUARE-TOE DESIGN: Providing a safe and secure fit, three adjustable medical-grade fastener straps easily accommodate bandaging and swelling. A square toe box acts as a bumper to protect the toes.
- COMFORTABLE IMMOBILIZATION: Semi-open style and airflow-friendly material provides enhanced breathability for all-day comfort during rehabilitation. The lightweight, orthopedic foam insole provides cushioning and shock absorption for a quick recovery.
- POST SURGICAL PROTECTION: Keeping dressings, bandages, and casts dry and clean, this post op shoe provides excellent support and protection after an injury or surgery on the toe, foot, ankle or leg.
6. Waterproof Foot Cast Wound Cover Protector for Shower Bath, Watertight Cast Bag Covers for Broken Surgery Foot, Wound and Burns – Reusable [Upgrade]
- 👍【Patented design】Shower foot cover is made of medical grade safe material. Center hole fits Ankle circumference from 7’’ to 12.5’’. Foot cast cover fits most men and women to use. Item stretch size:13.5″(L)*12.9″(H)*7″(W).
- 👍【Easy to use】Easily slide on the foot cast protector before bathing or showering to prevent water from damaging your cast and irritating your skin, Light, hygiene, washable material which is non slippery and will not stick to your foot.
- 👍【Comfortable and Safe】Foot Cast protector has relevant safety and protection certification. Medical safe material, Odorless and tasteless pediatric cast cover foot, friendly to latex sensitive people. Flexible and comfortable design with extra space for free movement.
- 👍【Health improvement】100% Waterproof cover protects your injured part. Recommend for showering, bathing, swimming or for outdoor activities when recovering from injuries, surgeries, accidents or when suffering from medical conditions such as rashes, burns, skin problems, wounds & scratches.
- 👍【Brand protection】UpGoing provide 100% satisfaction service, lifetime quality. If you have meet issue of leaking, breaking and others, please feel free to contact us.
7. Vive Post Op Shoe – Lightweight Medical Walking Boot with Adjustable Strap – Orthopedic Recovery Cast Shoe for Post Surgery, Fractured Foot, Injured Toes, Stress Fracture, Sprains – Left or Right Foot
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please refer to the sizing chart if unsure of fit. Note: extra space between your toes and shoe is ideal (this design protects your toes). Size: US Men’s 9 – 10.5, Women’s 10.5 – 11.5.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOE FOR RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT: Providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Protective square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- SUPPORTIVE PROTECTION AFTER SURGERY OR INJURY: Keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, the Vive post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, foot, ankle or leg. The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot.
- NONSKID ROCKER SOLE: Non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery. The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SQUARE TOE DESIGN: Lightweight post op shoe has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect your toes and provide additional room for bandages.
9. Innovative Plantar Fasciitis Shoes for Women – Ideal for Heel Pain Relief. Therapeutic Walking Shoes with Arch Support, Arch Booster, Cushioning Ergonomic Sole & Extended Widths – Verve by Orthofeet
- GUARANTEED COMFORT! Try Orthofeet shoes RISK FREE and see for yourself why Orthofeet is regarded by millions as the MOST COMFORTABLE orthotic shoes. Walk COMFORTABLY and PAIN FREE or your MONEY BACK. FREE shipping and returns.
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS? FOOT PAIN? KNEE PAIN? FLAT FEET? Orthofeet orthotic shoes offer the ULTIMATE FOOTWEAR SOLUTION. Premium ORTHOTIC INSOLES with adjustable ARCH BOOSTER and multiple CUSHIONING layers provide soft, PILLOW-LIKE SUPPORT that works wonders to enhance COMFORT and help EASE PAIN on the FOOT and HEEL, all the way up your KNEES, HIPS and LOWER BACK.
- EXCELLENT STABILITY, EASE OF WALKING & PERFECT FIT – Lightweight ERGONOMIC SOLES with a mild Rocker design and SUPERIOR CUSHIONING enhance STABILITY, improve the EASE OF WALKING, and add spring to your step. Variety of widths along with two fitting spacers offer a PERFECT FIT.
- SENSITIVE FEET? DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Non-binding, flexible uppers with extra foam padding and SEAM-FREE fabric interior ease pressure on the foot and provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for sensitive feet. WIDE TOE-BOX offers extra room for toe movement and alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes.
- BUNIONS? HAMMERTOES? MORTON’S NEUROMA? SWOLLEN FEET? A wide & roomy TOE BOX along with an EXTRA DEPTH design offer a comfortable, non-binding fit for the front part of the foot and toes, and ease pressure on bunions, hammertoes, Morton’s Neuroma & swollen feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Removable insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics.
10. Cast Shoe Foot Fracture Support Open Toe Plaster Cast Boot Post Op Shoe Toe Valgus Surgical Fixed Gypsum Shoe Walking Boot for Foot Injuries Stable Ankle Joints Postoperative Recovery Pain Relief
- Package Content: Pack of 1 cast boot foot support surgical recovery shoe ( suitable for both left and right foot). Ideal for both men and women to wear after injuries, soft tissue procedures or post-op care.
- SIZE M: For Mens shoes size 8.5-10/ or for Womens shoes Size 10-11; Cast Shoe length 27cm/10.63” width 13.5cm/5.3”.
- Made of eco-canvas fabric with cast material, the shoe is wide and convenient to wear for you. With cushioned insole and non-skid synthetic sole ensure your safety and comfort. The open toe and heel cutout design provides air circulation to keep your foot from getting too hot
- Adjustable Post op shoe designed with a hook and loop strap closure to fit any size cast securely and comfortably.
- Plaster cast shoe is specially designed for stable foot and ankle fracture, achilles tendon surgery, acute ankle sprains and care, after surgeries for broken toes, bunions, hammer toes, plantar fasciitis, patients with intravenous or lymphatic bandages, walking with plaster casts or heavily bandaged feet
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the shoes after foot surgery
Buying shoes after foot surgery can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find shoes after foot surgery that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
Size and weight can affect how much space it takes up. It’s also worth thinking about just how often you'll be using it - if you think it will get a lot of use then pay more attention to the more expensive ones.
How to Choose shoes after foot surgery
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the shoes after foot surgery that suits you best.
- Consider shoes after foot surgery from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the shoes after foot surgery on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose shoes after foot surgery. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right shoes after foot surgery according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect shoes after foot surgery.
Remember that the more famous the brand, the more expensive their goods are likely to be. As they've been established in the industry, they use their name recognition to make money. A high-quality product from a famous brand is important because it's unlikely they'll risk the sale of their pricey items by equipping them with low-quality materials. If you're a high-end bargain hunter, know that this factor will be important to you.
The price of a shoes after foot surgery is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Lower prices shouldn't always mean that the products being offered are better deals. It's often because the products being sold are made of more expensive materials and more care is put into every detail, which ultimately results in a higher level of quality control.
On a budget? New brands are generally cheaper which means you won't have to spend as much as with more established brands. Low-priced goods don't always offer good quality, so make sure you take a look at any new brands before you buy. You don't want to spend your money on something that breaks or wears out quickly.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about shoes after foot surgery you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Even though customer reviews might be helpful, there are also people who make fake reviews for products. These fake reviews can cause people to buy things they don't need and lead to other problems.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
Warranty and guarantee check is a process that ensures that a product is free of flaws. It also checks the instructions you were given when you purchased the item.
Check the content validity, conditions and time periods of your warranty before it runs out. This way you can protect your purchase legally.
- Ensuring that shoes after foot surgery are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
Every product has flaws, but you can figure out which one would work best by looking at both the positives and negatives. For example, you might look at reviews or shares on social media to see what other people are saying about it.
We learned a lot about the different types of best shoes after foot surgery and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find shoes after foot surgery that make you happy!