Looking for best r12 to r134a retrofit kit? You are in the perfect place as we have listed 10 best product for you based on best product search engine data.
We handles thousands of similar product data and choose the best for you. You can check those product details in below article. Hope you enjoy it!
1. R12 to R134a Conversion Fitting Adapter Kit – R12 to R134a Retrofit Kit with High/Low Side Fitting, Conversion Kit with Fitting Port 1/4″ to 7/16″ Fit for Car A/C Air Conditioner Refrigerant
- This retrofit kit allows the conversion of a system running old refrigerant R12 to run on r134a. Replaces R12 with R134a charging port 1/4″ SAE or 7/16”-20UNF adapter.
- Wide compatibility: Fits all vehicles 1976 – 1995. Please check the existing valves size to ensure the proper usage.
- Easy to install: Can be supported used with valve by screw connection.
- Made of high quality metal and plastic, solid construction for high heat resistance, durability and safety.
- Package included: high pressure adapter, low pressure adapter, plastic protective cover caps.
2. Aupoko R12 R22 to R134A Conversion Adapter Kit, R12 to R134A Retrofit Valve Fitting Kit for A/C Pro Refrigerant – 2 Kits
- WIDE COMPATIBLITY – Completely used to replace R12 with R134A charging port adapter, perfect air conditioning conversion adapter kit.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Made of stainless steel and plastic, solid construction for high heat resistance, durability and safety.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Connected to the thread for use with the valve, there is a gas valve inside, fitted with a plastic protective cover, easy and fast installation.
- NOTE – These Low/High side retrofits/adapters/fittings will convert your old 1/4″ SAE R12 R22 charging port and make it accept the R134a quick disconnect hose.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – Order R12 R22 Port to accept R134a quick disconnect from Aupoko, we offer 12 months warranty, true worry-free shopping experience. If this part ever fails please contact us for a replacement or refund in the limited time.
3. ZeroR® R12 to R134a Refrigerant Car Air Conditioner Adapter, Conversion Kit, High and Low Side Adapter Port Fittings (6 Items)
- FITS: All R12 systems for all years, Low and High side service ports.
- PIECES INCLUDED: One low-side 7/16 inch port, one high-side 3/8 inch port, one high-side for 2-Piece GM port, one high-side 7/16 inch port, retrofit conversion label, new service port caps
- RECHARGE: ZeroR has all the R-134a products you need from refrigerant, oil, stop leak and installation tools
- QUALITY: Aluminum fittings
- COMPATIBILITY: Will work with all R-134a refrigerant installation tools
4. Mudder 4 Pieces VA-LH11 A/C Pro R-12 to R-134a Retrofit Parts Kit Retrofit Conversion Adapter Fitting 1/4 SAE Thread Low High Side Retrofit Conversion
- Package includes: you will receive 1 piece low-side 7/16 inch port, 1 piece high-side 3/8 inch port, 2 pieces adapters convert R12 to R134a for 2 piece GM port, totally 4 pieces, can meet your replacement need, and you can also get 4 pieces anti-dust cap for them
- Application: these low/ high side retrofits converts 1/4 inch SAE R12 R22 charging port and make it accept the R134a quick disconnect hose, fits most vehicles 1976 – 1995, excluding some GM cars 91 and up
- Function: converts from R-12 to R-134a air conditioning system, this valve can be screwed on top of a closed AC system that just needs a little refrigerant or top off
- Easy to install: connected to the thread for use with the valve, 1 gas valve inside, fitted with a plastic protective cover
- Durable material: both of the kit are made of corrosion-resistant metal that won’ t wear out or rust over time, and anti-leaking design that will be safer for you
5. InterDynamics Certified A/C Pro Car Air Conditioner Adapter Kit, Complete AC Conversion Adapter Kit Converts R12 to R134-A Refrigerant, Includes 1 Low Side Port, 3 High Side Ports and Retrofit Label
- Complete automotive air conditioning conversion adapter kit with 4 adapters
- Includes one low-side 7/16 inch port, one high-side 3/8 inch port, one high-side for 2-Piece GM port, one high-side 7/16 inch port
- Fits all cars all years
- For conversion of R12 to R134a
- Includes retrofit label
6. R12 to R134A AC Retrofit Fitting Adapter Kit, R12 R22 to R134A High/Low Fitting Port Retrofit 1/4’’ to 7/16″-20 UNF Conversion Adapter, Fits for AC Air Conditioner Refrigerant
- 【WIDE COMPATIBLITY】 – The AC fitting port adapter retrofit r12 to r134a is completely used to replace R12 R22 with R134A charging port 1/4″ SAE or 7/16”-20UNF adapter, perfect air conditioning conversion adapter kit.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】 – R12 to R134A retrofit fast conversion adapter kit are made of high quality metal and plastic, solid construction for high heat resistance, durability and safety.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】 – R12 to R134A retro fit fittings connect to the thread for use with the valve, there is a removable schrader valves., fitted with a plastic protective cover cap, easy and fast installation.
- 【DIMENSION】 – These Low/High side retrofits/adapters/fittings will convert your old 1/4’’ SAE or 7/16″-20 UNF R12 R22 charging port and make it accept the R134a quick disconnect hose. Low Side, 1/4’’(7/16’’- 20) x 13 mm (Blue). High Side, 1/4’’(7/16’’- 20) x 16 mm (Red).
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY】 – Order R12 R22 Port to R134a quick disconnect valve adapter from Aupoko, we offer 12 months warranty, true worry-free shopping experience. If this part ever fails please contact us for a replacement or refund in the limited time.
7. R12 to R134a Conversion Kit, R12 to R134a Retrofit Kit, R12 R22 to R134A High and Low Fitting Port 1/4″ to 7/16″ Conversion Adapter Air Conditioner
- >>[Packing Include]: 1 x Blue Low Side Quick Coupler. 1 x Red High Side Quick Coupler. 1 x 13mm Blue Cap.1 x 16mm Red Cap.
- >>[Fits Model]: This Retrofit Kit can be supported used with a valve by a screw connection for conversion of R12 to R134a.
- >>[Popular Thread]: 1/4″(7/16″- 20) x 13 mm (Blue). High Side, 1/4″(7/16″- 20) x 16 mm (Red).
- >>[Premium Quality] This R12 to R134a Retrofit Kit, it’s easy to use, Be made of solid premium aluminum construction, with a gasket protected to prevent leaks for durable use. WTPLY is a company that provides high-quality products at the most competitive prices.
- >>[Enjoy High-Quality Service] We think Customer satisfaction is our priority; So if you are not completely satisfied you can ask for a replacement or full refund, whenever you purchase our product. If you have any problems, feel free to contact us!
8. A/C Retrofit Valve Kit-Refrigerant Retrofit Valve Set, with R12 to R134A Low Side Adapter, BPV31 Bullet Piercing Valve, for HVAC Refrigerant System R12 R22 R502 R134A (2)
- 【A/C Retrofit Valve Kit】The a/c recharge valve kit includes：1 pieces r22 to r134a low side adapters with dust cap, 1 pack BPV31 bullet piercing tap valve (with 1 piercing valve, 1 hex key, 2 adapters)
- 【R12 to R134A Retrofit Conversion Adapter】The ac retrofit valve with blue dust cap with 7/16” low side port can convert from R12, R22, R502 to R134a
- 【BPV-31 Bullet Piercing Tap Valve】The bpv31 piercing valve is compatible with 1/4inch, 5/16inch, 3/8inch outside diameter pipes. And the bullet piercing tap valve can replace the part model of AP4502525, BPV31D, GPV14, GPV31, GPV38, GPV56, MPV31
- 【Premium Material】The r12 to r134a retrofit conversion fitting is made of premium brass and the BPV-31 bullet piercing tap valve is made of zinc alloy, which make the retrofit valve kit durable for long-time use to meet your daily repair work need
- 【Wide Application】The a/c recharge valve kit usually used for automotive or home air conditioning refrigerant systems. Suit for vehicles pre-1994, comes with R-134a refill fittings
9. Wadoy R12 to R134a Conversion Kit, R12 to R134a Adapter,R12 to R134a Retrofit Kit, 1/4″ to 7/16″-20 UNF
- 【Great Adapter】: R12 to R134a conversion adapter kit, quick coupler.Complete automotive air conditioning conversion adapter kit with 4 adapters
- 【Thread】: Low Side, 1/4’’(7/16’’- 20) x 13 mm (Blue). High Side, 1/4’’(7/16’’- 20) x 16 mm (Red).
- 【Easy To Install】: Save time and effort, can be supported used with valve by screw connection.for conversion of R12 to R134a.
- 【Premium Quality】: Made of high quality aluminum alloy material to last under extreme conditions and for high heat resistance durability and safety.
10. R12 R22 to R134a Adapters kit, R134A Refrigerant Tank, Vacuum Pump Port Conversion Retrofit Kit, Adapters 1/4”Flare Female x 1/2” Male, with 1 Valve Core Remover
- [PACKAGE] This Professional Adapters kit include: 2 x R12 R22 to R134a Conversion Adapter Valve, with 1 Valve Core Remover
- [SIZE] Conversion Adapter size 1/4 Male flare X 1/2 female and 1/2 male X 1/4 female flare.
- [Universal Compatibility] 1/4 female to 1/2 adapters for charging and service tools, such as vacuum pump, can tap or oil injector to adapt between R12, R22 system and R134a systems.
- [DURABILITY] R134A brass refrigerant tank adapter to R12 fitting adapter is made of heavy duty brass to last under extreme conditions, features thickening seals to prevent leaking.
- [EASY TO INSTALL] This R12 R22 to R134A refrigerant tank adapter is quick and easy connection and disconnection, you can just hand tighten it and get a good seal, O-ring seal with no-leak connection, let you use it more safety.
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the r12 to r134a retrofit kit
Buying r12 to r134a retrofit kit can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find r12 to r134a retrofit kit that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
Size and weight can affect how much space it takes up. It’s also worth thinking about just how often you'll be using it - if you think it will get a lot of use then pay more attention to the more expensive ones.
How to Choose r12 to r134a retrofit kit
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the r12 to r134a retrofit kit that suits you best.
- Consider r12 to r134a retrofit kit from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the r12 to r134a retrofit kit on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose r12 to r134a retrofit kit. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right r12 to r134a retrofit kit according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect r12 to r134a retrofit kit.
Remember that the more famous the brand, the more expensive their goods are likely to be. As they've been established in the industry, they use their name recognition to make money. A high-quality product from a famous brand is important because it's unlikely they'll risk the sale of their pricey items by equipping them with low-quality materials. If you're a high-end bargain hunter, know that this factor will be important to you.
The price of a r12 to r134a retrofit kit is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Lower prices shouldn't always mean that the products being offered are better deals. It's often because the products being sold are made of more expensive materials and more care is put into every detail, which ultimately results in a higher level of quality control.
On a budget? New brands are generally cheaper which means you won't have to spend as much as with more established brands. Low-priced goods don't always offer good quality, so make sure you take a look at any new brands before you buy. You don't want to spend your money on something that breaks or wears out quickly.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about r12 to r134a retrofit kit you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Even though customer reviews might be helpful, there are also people who make fake reviews for products. These fake reviews can cause people to buy things they don't need and lead to other problems.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
Warranty and guarantee check is a process that ensures that a product is free of flaws. It also checks the instructions you were given when you purchased the item.
Check the content validity, conditions and time periods of your warranty before it runs out. This way you can protect your purchase legally.
- Ensuring that r12 to r134a retrofit kit are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
Every product has flaws, but you can figure out which one would work best by looking at both the positives and negatives. For example, you might look at reviews or shares on social media to see what other people are saying about it.
We learned a lot about the different types of best r12 to r134a retrofit kit and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find r12 to r134a retrofit kit that make you happy!