So you want to know the best occipital release massage in the market. You will see planty of review article on web but we have listed based on search result so you will get all quick infomation you need to choose you product.
Please check our best 10 picks!
1. LittleMum Trapezius Trigger Point Massager Occipital Release Tool Tension Headache & Migraine Reliever Acupressure Massager for Neck Pain & Shoulder Pain Dowager’s Hump Corrector
- Designed for Trapezius Myalgia Relief such as Neck pain, Shoulder pain, Occipital Neuralgia, Trapezius headache, Jaw Pain, Hunchback ( Dowager’s Hump), Burning pain in the Shoulder and Arm, Tingling/Numbness down the Arm and/or into the Hand
- The Massager Nodes are Located Where Trapezius Trigger Points Mostly Often Occurred. Trapezius Trigger Points Can be Developed for Many Reasons, including from Exercise, Inactivity, or Working for Prolonged Periods with a Poor Posture or with Your Head down
- The Massager Perfectly Mimics the Pressure Produced by Massage Therapists, Targets the Deeper Layers of Trapezius to Ease Muscle, Improve Blood Flow and Aid in Recovery from Chronic Pain. It Keeps Neck Stay in its Optimal C-curve Consistent with the Rest of Spine
- The Massager is UK Patented Product, made from 100% Food Grade Silicone, Sturdy but Highly Resilience and Spring Back when Compressed, like a Real Deep Tissue Massage Done by a Professional. 15 Years Warranty Provided.
- Our Products are the Result of Our Commitment to Quality, Backed by Our Research and Good Intent. Please Share Your Experience for Next Pain Warriors
2. Davinci Tool Firm – USA Made – Occipital Release Tool, Suboccipital Release Device, Red, Neck Wedge, and Still Point Inducer for Neck, Shoulder, Back & TMJ Pain Relief – Tension Headache Relief Device
- Neck Tension Relief – Soothe muscles in your neck to relieve headaches, migraines, and stress. Use as a neck cracker device to help with symptoms associated with occipital neuralgia and cervical headaches.
- Pressure Point Tool – The most versatile neck pressure point device and myofascial release tool, the DaVinci Tool relieves pain and reduces tension nearly anywhere on your body.
- 3 Different Edges – Equipped with Round, Pointed and Scalloped edges to be the only neck massage tool you’ll ever need. Each side is a unique cervical neck traction device for sciatica pain relief.
- Compact & Durable – At only 4 inches on the longest side and weighting less than 5 ounces, the DaVinci Tool fits perfectly in any gym bag or pack. The original DaVinci Tool is proudly Made in the USA from premium grade medical material and backed by U.S. customer support.
- Extra Firm vs Firm – DaVinci Extra Firm for more intense tension, DaVinci firm for less intense. There will be some discomfort. Exercise caution and do use for longer than 30 seconds. Consult with your medical professional before use.
3. Psoas Muscle Release Tool,Trigger Point Massager Tool,Wood Therapy Massage Tools,Hip Hook,Physical Therapy Supplies for Occipital＆Cordus&Back,with 6 Different Balls
- 1:Psoas release tool is a wood massage tools,has been proved great effect to pelvic correction and pain relief for hip,back,waist,shoulder and neck
- 2:Occipital release tool are recommended to be used on the floor,carpet,yoga mat or bed,Lie on the massage ball and find the acupuncture points. Just lying on the muscles for 30-60 seconds, you can accurately massage and release the tight psoas muscles and enjoy a relaxed life
- 3:Back cracking device can be adjusted to fit your body.Fascia blaster has 11 holes,6 massage balls of different sizes.Choose the right position and the right massage ball according to your different painful parts
- 4:Pressure point massage tool&equipment using natural high-quality rubber wood,which is moisture-proof,durable,smooth and burr free,non-toxic to the human body,portable,light,ergonomic, easy to clean.Psoas massage tool stable structure gives you the freedom to massage any part of your body.
- 5:Massage treatment supplies can be used by chiropractors and physical therapists.this massage tools also can be uses at home,the gym and the office,a long trip or any time when you feel back bain.As a gift to family or friends who are suffering from back pain
4. The Headache Wedge Occipital Release Tool – Tension Headache Relief – Trigger Point Muscle Relaxer and Massager – Device for Cervical Decompression – Myofascial Release, Black
- GOODBYE HEADACHES; The Headache Wedge is a physician designed tension headache relief tool; Crafted to inhibit the muscles at the base of the skull that cause tension headaches, our occipital release tool can melt away tension headaches in usually less than 60 seconds
- STRONG; The Headache Wedge trigger point massager tool features rock solid design crafted from durable ABS plastic; Our headache relief products are designed to be super tough, withstanding a lifetime’s use; If you need a headache relief device that will hold up under any conditions, look no further than The Headache Wedge
- QUALITY; Each tension headache muscle relaxers has undergone stringent quality inspection and many hours of development; This head massager for headaches is crafted to the highest standards; Our promise is this; if we wouldn’t use this trigger point tool ourselves, we won’t sell it
- PRECISE; Unlike inferior neck support and migraine relief products that try to be all things to all people, The Headache Wedge has been specifically engineered for tension headaches; Targeting only the muscles that cause tension headaches, this headache relief and muscle relaxer focuses precisely on alleviating the root cause of tension headaches
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED; If you don’t love our trigger point massager, simply let us know what the issue is with your myofascial release tool and we’ll do whatever we can to make things right; At The Headache Wedge, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and outstanding quality
5. Psoas Muscle Release Tool, Trigger Point Massager Tool, Hip Hook Release Tool, Hip Flexor Release Tool, Occipital Release Tool, Wood Therapy Massage Tools, Pressure Point Massage Tool, Self Massage
- 💪[VERSATILE TOOL] The psoas muscle release tool has been proved great effect to pelvic correction and pain relief for hip hook, back, waist, shoulder, neck and calf thigh. Targets deep tissue, specific and difficult to access muscles.
- 💪[METHOD SUGGESTION] The occipital release tool is recommended to be used on the floor, carpet, yoga mat, bed or wall. Lying on the massage ball and find the acupuncture points. Just lying on the muscles for 30-60 seconds, you can accurately massage and release the tight psoas muscles.
- 💪[ADJUSTABLE] The trigger point massager tool can be adjusted to fit your body. Wood therapy massage tools has 11 holes, 7 massage balls of 4 different sizes. Choose the right position and the right massage ball according to your different painful parts.
- 💪[SAFE AND STURDY] The pressure point massage tool using natural high-quality rubber wood, which is moisture-proof, durable, smooth and burr free, non-toxic to the human body, portable, light, ergonomic, easy to clean. The stable structure gives you the freedom to massage any part of your body.
- 💪[APPLICATIONS] The psoas muscle release tool can be used by chiropractors and physical therapists. This massage tools also can be used at home, the gym and the office, a long trip or any time when you feel neck pain. As a gift to family and friends who are suffering from back pain. Stay healthy.
6. Balego – BAL1950 Cervical Pivotal Therapy Pillow Occipivot, Trigger Point Massager with Occipital Release
- Indicated for: soft tissue issues related to the spine, poor spinal alignment, slumped posture
- Indicated for: head and neck pain, including tmj
- Indicated for: lumbar dysfunction maintaining healthy spinal alignment
- This system strengthens muscles which helps maintain healthy spinal alignment
- Each component of the Pivotal Therapy system may be used individually to address a patientõs specific problem or the whole system can be used to treat the entire spine
7. Body Back Head-to-Toe Care Bundle, 5 Massage Tools for Headaches, Trigger Point Therapy, Occipital Release, Neck, Back, and Foot Massage
- Head to Toe Value – Apply massage therapy anywhere you need it with 5 best selling tools including 1 x Buddy Classic, 1 x Davinci Extra Firm, 1 x Foot Star, 1 x Treypoint, and 1 x Scalp Massager. The Head-to-Toe Massage Bundle has the right tool to meet any need– ranging from a light tingling scalp massage to a deep trigger point massage. All this value at a very reasonable bundle price -compared to buying each tool separately.
- Body Back Buddy – Designed to be the only massage tool you need to achieve fast, simple relief for your whole body. More than just a shoulder massager, the Body Back Buddy is built to directly target pressure points throughout the body located in the back, neck, shoulders, legs, feet, and thighs.
- Davinci Occipital Release Tool – The most versatile neck pressure point device and myofascial release tool, the DaVinci Tool relieves pain and reduces tension nearly anywhere on your body. Equipped with Round, Pointed and Scalloped edges to be the only neck massage tool you’ll ever need. Each side is a unique cervical neck traction device for sciatica pain relief.
- Foot Star – Roll out your back, hands, legs, neck, shoulder, or forearms to stimulate, rejuvenate, and restore sore muscles. Footstar features rounded outer layer points for a stimulating massage to release tension. Great for Plantar Fasciitis, improving circulation, and pain relief. Relax & Unwind by Calming your nerves with a relaxing head massage or scalp massage with the Body Back Scalp.
- Proudly Made in the USA – Every Body Back Buddy and DaVinci Tool is made in Knoxville, TN from materials sustainably sourced in the U.S. Built to last, every Body Back Buddy and DaVinci is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee. If not completely satisfied, contact our U.S. based support team who will respond to your call or email M-F from 9 to 5 ET.
8. Trapezius Trigger Point Massage Tool GB20 Acupressure for Occipital Release, TMJ Pain Relief, Migraine, Cervicogenic Headache – Pressure Point Neck to Shoulder Blade
- TRAPEZIUS TRIGGER POINT RELEASE: Massage trigger point in the upper back, neck and shoulder blade; Trapezius stretcher release pinched nerves and lengthen tense muscles in the traps muscle, levator scapulae and rhomboids
- GB20 ACUPUNCTURE POINTS THERAPY: Top 2 pressure points massage GB20 acupoint located below the occiput; Helps to restore issues associated with tension & stress which includes occipital neuralgia, suboccipital pain, trapezius myalgia, scapula pain, chronic cervicalgia, cervicogenic headache, migraine, dizziness, and vertigo
- COUNTERS FORWARD HEAD POSTURE: Forward head posture can be attributed to our daily habits, it counteracts the negative forces caused by forward head posture to help achieve proper cervical lordosis; Help with TMJ disorder, neck pain, pinched nerves pain; hunchback (dowager’s hump), tension headache, jaw pain, rounded shoulders, arm numbness/stiffness
- HIGH QUALITY: The EVA still pressure points are sturdy and high resilience, and to give you the support you need for optimal tissue strengthening; With a storage bag, it is like a portable masseuse to taken with you to anywhere
- THERAPY WHEN YOU NEED IT: Premium treatment for chronic neck pain, shoulder blade and tension headaches from hunching over phones and computers (trapezius stretcher is Non-electric)
9. Mikako Psoas Release Tool, Occipital Release Tool, Hip Hook, Personal Body Massage for Release Back Bain, Trigger Point Wood Therapy Massager Tools Come with 4 Different Balls
- 【Relieve Muscle Tension, Stress and Pain】– Our psoas major muscle relaxer is a wood massage tool, which has been proven to be good for pelvic correction and pain relief of hip, back, waist, shoulder and neck Effect. With the help of our psoas muscle relaxer, we can provide you with deep tissue massage, focusing on the trigger points of your body. It is the perfect choice to relieve muscle soreness and stress.
- 【Adjustable】– Can be adjusted according to your body. The occipital release tool has 11 holes and 4 massage balls of different sizes. Choose the right location and the right massage ball according to your different painful parts.
- 【Perfect full-body massager]】– This psoas major muscle relaxation tool is recommended to be used on the floor, carpet, yoga mat or bed, lying on the massage ball to find acupuncture points. Just lie down for 30-60 seconds, you can accurately massage and release the tight psoas muscles and enjoy a relaxed life.
- 【Safe wooden material】– This psoas major acupuncture point massage appliance uses natural high-quality wood, which is moisture-proof, durable, smooth and burr-free, portable, lightweight, ergonomic, and easy to clean. Stable structure allows you to enjoy massage better at home.
- 【100% Refund Guarantee】: We are confident you’ll love our products! Our professional customer service will make every effort to ensure your satisfaction, and we will provide for one month.
10. ProsourceFit Ki Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set with 100% Natural Linen for Back/Neck Pain Relief and Muscle Relaxation
- PAIN REDUCTION – Naturally reduce muscle tension, and back pain by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes
- FULL SUPPORT – The cushioned foam mat is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acupressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief
- RELAXATION & STRESS RELIEF – Lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Use prior to bedtime to improve your sleep
- INCREASED ENERGY & CIRCULATION – Thousands of acupressure points stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making it great for users who sit at a desk daily, as well as active individuals and athletes
- Made out of 100% high quality thick cotton and plant-based Interior: Foam. The acupressure mat has 6, 210 acupressure points; neck pillow has 1, 782 acupressure points. Material: ABS plastic. You will quickly become accustomed to the sensation of the spikes
- Appearance of colors may slightly vary.
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the occipital release massage
Buying occipital release massage can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find occipital release massage that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
How to Choose occipital release massage
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the occipital release massage that suits you best.
- Consider occipital release massage from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the occipital release massage on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose occipital release massage. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right occipital release massage according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect occipital release massage.
The price of a occipital release massage is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about occipital release massage you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
- Ensuring that occipital release massage are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
We learned a lot about the different types of best occipital release massage and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find occipital release massage that make you happy!