If you are searching for the best gw network video recorder, you are at the right place. We understand that there are so many choices in the market, and its not easy to pick the right one.
This review will help you to choose the right best gw network video recorder. We have checked different parameters which provides best result for you so you can choose easily.
- 4K recording resolution
- Preinstalled 4TB hard drive (upgradable to 24tb)2 hard drive slots
- 16 POE Ports
- Works with GW Security PoE Network cameras up to 4K resolution
2. GW Security GW4216EP 4K NVR Network Video Recorder, 16 Channel PoE, HDMI, 4TB Pre-Installed Hard Drive
- Pre-installed 2TB Hard Drive, 2 SATA interfaces capable of holding a 10TB HD each (20TB total)
- Up to 4K (8MP) Recording Resolution
- 16 PoE Cameras
- HDMI Output
- Free Mobile APP for offsite viewing (iOS and Android) requires capable high speed internet access
- O N V I F Capable
- Windows and Mac Desktop App
3. GW Security Smart AI 16 Channel H.265 PoE NVR Ultra-HD 4K (3840×2160) Security Camera System with 16 x 4K (8MP) 2160P Face Recognition / Human / Vehicle Detection Outdoor Indoor Surveillance IP Camera
- Ultra High Definition 4K (3840×2160) FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P! 16 Channel H.265 4K NVR with (16) H.265 4K (8MP) @15FPS Weatherproof 3.6mm Wide Angle PoE IP Bullet Cameras
- Face Recognition / Human/Vehicle Smart AI Detection – Our AI Camera’s built-in intelligent facial recognition and Human/Vehicle detection software automatically recognizes familiar faces or people or car to maximize security and eliminate false alarms. You’ll instantly know if unknown faces or persons or vehicle arrives on your property with advanced AI motion detection technology (Note: Each camera can be set up as either advanced Human/Vehicle motion detection or advanced Face Recognition, general motion detection will still be available on all channels)
- Advanced H.265 (and H.264) Video Encoding Supported: H.265 is faster, consumes 50% LESS data and has a reduced data footprint allowing you to store more video to your NVR while also preserving and improving upon superior video quality.
- View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on Computer, Phone and Tablet devices. Plug&Play setting up is so easy! Simply connect the ip Cameras to NVR and download the smartphone App and scan the NVR QR code, you are ready to being live viewing and recording.
- Work with Alexa and Google (Add voice control with Alexa or Google Assistant device). Includes Motion Detection & Snapshot & Email Alerts & USB backup feature for peace of mind. Pre-installed 4TB Hard Drive. (2 SATA, Up to 14TB each, Total up to 28TB). 2 Year Warranty and US-based Free Tech Support
4. Seculink 8-Channel 48V POE NVR 2K 5MP Super HD 1920P Network Video Recorder Cloud P2P Remote Control Motion Detection
- High Quality Video – 5MP super HD video recording (1920P video viewing) on all 8 channels to capture crystal clear images, support for ONVIF Conformance poe ip cameras.
- POE Easy Setup – Perfect combination of NVR network video recorder and POE switch. PoE enables you to use just a single cable for both power and data transmission.
- Extension of Power and Data – The extend mode increases the maximum transmission distance from 100 meters to 250 meters. You may choose ON/OFF mode based on your specific needs.
- P2P Remote Access – Cloud P2P function for remote view on smartphone, tablet and PC. Just install the free App and keep an eye on your home/business 7x24hrs from anywhere.
- Advanced Video Compression – Increase bandwidth and storage efficiency. Smaller code stream, higher definition, longer recording time. Network transmission and playback simultaneously.
5. 【H.265+】Hiseeu 8 Channel 4K PoE Network Video Recorder NVR, Support 4K/2K/8MP/5MP/3MP/1080P PoE Camera, Remote Access, Motion Alarm, Face Detection, 24/7 Recording, Smart Playback (No Hard Disk Drive)
- 【4K PoE Network Video Recorder】This Power Over Ethernet NVR is only working for PoE Camera, supporting resolution up to 4K/2K/8MP/5MP/3MP/1080P (Important note: Wireless/Wi-Fi camera or battery camera are not supported, and plz make sure your camera is PoE Camera (Power over ethernet Camera, not wifi camera)
- 【Compatible with PoE Cameras】This NVR works with Hiseeu 5MP PoE Cameras(ASIN: B07N7BWR1V, B088YKQC7V), and third-party brand PoE Camera , with correct user name and password required for the camera. (Note : Hiseeu wireless cameras or battery cameras are not supported)
- 【No Hard Disk Drive included】This NVR BOX does not come with a Hard Disk Drive, a DVR can’t record or playback videos without a HDD (Hard Disk Drive), If you need extra hard drive( you can search B07DW4YGYM on Amazon)
- 【Advanced H.265+ Video Compression】Advanced H.265+ technology can efficiently save hard drive storage up to 50%, for delivering sharper and smoother video streaming (No Hard Drive Included)
- 【Easy Remote Access & NO Monthly fee】 Free APP “XMEye Pro” can be downloaded from App Store or Google Play. At anytime anywhere, we can view the live video remotely via APP on mobile phones, or via software “VMS” on PC/Mac/Tablet
- 【Instant Motion Alerts on Customized area】The user can randomly customize the detection area, and once the system detect some suspicious moving objects, smart alerts on App, Email, DVR will be triggered instantly through APP or Email
- 【12 Month Warranty & Friendly Customer Support】We provide a full warranty for 12 months of this NVR.If you have any question, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us, we will try our best to satisfy you
6. REOLINK 4K 8 Channel Network Video Recorder for Home Security Camera System, Work with 4K/5MP/4MP HD Reolink IP Cameras PoE NVR, 24/7 Recording to Pre-Installed 2TB (Up to 12TB) Hard Drive, RLN8-410
- ONLY WORK WITH REOLINK IP CAMERAS: Work perfectly with all Reolink PoE 4K/5MP/4MP cameras and Reolink WiFi cameras with DC power, such as RLC-510A, 520A, 811A,810A, 820A, 823A, 842A, Duo PoE，E1 Outdoor cameras. Manage up to 8/16 cameras simultaneously easily.
- PoE, EASY SETUP WITH PLUG & PLAY: PoE with only one Ethernet cable (up to 330ft) for Reolink PoE Cameras to transmit both power and data. You can live view and access the cameras with or without the internet as Reolink PoE NVR can make an independently running system itself with the DHCP function.
- FULL INTEGRATION WITH SMART REOLINK CAMS: The Reolink PoE NVRs can integrate human/vehicle detection & playback from Reolink IP cams to build an intelligent system. By adding more Reolink cameras with optical zoom, auto-tracking, two-way talk, motion-triggered spotlights features, you can even build a cutting-edge home security system on your own.
- FREE VERSATILE APPS AND REMOTE VIEW: Explore rich features and functions in free Reolink App/Client and download it from iOS or Android, Windows or Mac without monthly fees. Intuitive and easy-navigated software ensures local/remote access to your property. Enjoy peace of mind anytime, anywhere.
- SOUND RECORDING AND 24×7 NVR RECORDING: The Reolink IP Cameras can record videos with sound 24×7, then transmit HD recordings to Reolink PoE network video recorders. This NVR supports up to 8 cameras recording simultaneously to the built-in 2 HDD. For more space, an extra 6TB HDD can be added via the eSATA port.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- System Components: Network Video Recorder
- Standard Memory: 4 GB
- Ethernet: Yes
- Remote Management: Yes
8. Amcrest 4K NV5232 (32CH 1080P/3MP/4MP/5MP/6MP/4K/12MP) Network Video Recorder – Supports up to 32 x 4K IP Cameras, Supports up to 2 x 10TB Hard Drives (Not Included) (No PoE Ports Included)
- Amcrest’s NV5232 NVR supports hard drives up to 2 x 10 Terabytes, while Featuring 32CH Recording (No PoE Ports), Playback & Live View up to 4K Resolution @ Real-Time 30fps. View up to 4CH @ 4K @ 30fps simultaneously and the NVR will dial the remaining channels to 1080P @ 30fps.
- Advanced H.265 compression technology lets you save on storage space which allows for longer recording times. H.265 technology compresses your video without sacrificing any of the UltraHD video quality. Intelligent search, playback, and backup functions provide enhanced ease of use and security (for example, motion detection event and exact search functions that are accurate to one second).
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on NVR from “Amcrest View” app to instantly access live viewing and playback. Connect and manage all Amcrest Wi-Fi and PoE cameras connected to your network via an Ethernet cable for ultimate ease and convenience.
- Blazing throughput of 320Mbps enables you to view things as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay. Conveniently packaged with extras such as USB mouse, network cable, and quick start guide. Operating Conditions: +14°F ~ +131°F (-10°C ~ +55°C).
- This NVR Requires a Hardwired Ethernet Connection Directly to Your Router to Operate. This NVR Supports both Amcrest WiFi and Wired IP Cameras. Includes USB backup feature for peace of mind. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Amcrest.
9. xmartO WNQ28 8 Channel 5MP Ultral HD Security Network Video Recorder NVR System with Built-in WiFi Router, Supports 8 Cameras, Supports up to 6TB HDD (HDD Not Included)
- This is the latest model of xmartO WiFi NVR. The 8 Channel NVR supports up to 8 cameras and camera resolution can be up to 5MP. It’s compatible forward with xmartO 720p, 960p, 1080p, 2K and 5MP cameras.
- Dual WiFi Inside – The xmartO NVR (network video Recorder) is a recorder with built in routers. It receives and records all cameras with its own bandwidth, consuming 0 bit from your home router. This latest model has a 2nd WiFi for the NVR’s WiFi Internet connection. You don’t need to hard wire the NVR to your router anymore and the NVR is easier to place/ hide anywhere.
- G3 Auto WiFi Relay – the widely liked xmartO Dream Liner Technology comes to its 3rd generation now. This NVR features G3 Auto WiFi Relay. With G3/ Ver.3 cameras, the system automatically uses closer cameras as WiFi repeaters for further cameras to extend the WiFi coverage.
- H.265+ Video Compression – with cutting-edge H.265+ video compression, the video size is smaller and video streams are lighter to travel; cosumes less hard drive capacity and band-width while watching remotely.
- Easy Paring Cameras – paring cameras to this NVR is easy. 1. For cameras with Ethernet port, simply hard wire the camera to NVR – in Camera Manage, search camera out and Match code. 2. For cameras with reset buttons, reset cameras by holding reset 10 secs, on NVR right menu – Add Cam by WiFi. It will pair cameras automatically.
- Supports up to 6TB hard Drive. HDD not included.
10. REOLINK 4K 16 Channel Network Video Recorder for Home Security Camera System, Work With 4K/5MP/4MP HD Reolink IP Cameras PoE NVR, 24/7 Recording to Pre-Installed 3TB (Up to 12TB) Hard Drive, RLN16-410
- ONLY WORK WITH REOLINK CAMERAS: Work perfectly with all Reolink PoE 4K/5MP/4MP cameras, such as RLC-410/511/520/522/423/D400/B400/B800/D800/RLC-510A/RLC-810A cameras. Manage up to 16 cameras simultaneously easily.
- POE OUTDOOR and INDOOR: PoE with only one Ethernet cable (up to 330ft), no power adapter needed, optional PoE switch or injector, easy setup with plug and play, waterproof camera, fit for indoor and outdoor, residential areas, retail store, business.
- SMART MOTION DETECT and ALERT: Schedulable Motion detection, motion recording and real-time motion alert via email, app push notification to mobile phone, FTP upload snapshots and videos, motion sensibility adjustment – accurate and smart motion detection less false alarm.
- FREE VERSITLE APPS and REMOTE VIEW: Free and intuitive Reolink Client and mobile app for iPhone and Android, PC Windows and MAC, no monthly subscription fee, live view, remote view, motion detection, live stream control, and recorded video playback.
- SOUND RECORDING and 24×7 NVR RECORDING: Built-in microphone, sound recording; 24×7 HD video recording and storage with Reolink PoE network video recorders (support up to 16 cameras and with built-in 3TB HDD).
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the gw network video recorder
Buying gw network video recorder can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find gw network video recorder that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
Size and weight can affect how much space it takes up. It’s also worth thinking about just how often you'll be using it - if you think it will get a lot of use then pay more attention to the more expensive ones.
How to Choose gw network video recorder
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the gw network video recorder that suits you best.
- Consider gw network video recorder from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the gw network video recorder on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose gw network video recorder. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right gw network video recorder according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect gw network video recorder.
Remember that the more famous the brand, the more expensive their goods are likely to be. As they've been established in the industry, they use their name recognition to make money. A high-quality product from a famous brand is important because it's unlikely they'll risk the sale of their pricey items by equipping them with low-quality materials. If you're a high-end bargain hunter, know that this factor will be important to you.
The price of a gw network video recorder is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Lower prices shouldn't always mean that the products being offered are better deals. It's often because the products being sold are made of more expensive materials and more care is put into every detail, which ultimately results in a higher level of quality control.
On a budget? New brands are generally cheaper which means you won't have to spend as much as with more established brands. Low-priced goods don't always offer good quality, so make sure you take a look at any new brands before you buy. You don't want to spend your money on something that breaks or wears out quickly.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about gw network video recorder you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Even though customer reviews might be helpful, there are also people who make fake reviews for products. These fake reviews can cause people to buy things they don't need and lead to other problems.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
Warranty and guarantee check is a process that ensures that a product is free of flaws. It also checks the instructions you were given when you purchased the item.
Check the content validity, conditions and time periods of your warranty before it runs out. This way you can protect your purchase legally.
- Ensuring that gw network video recorder are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
Every product has flaws, but you can figure out which one would work best by looking at both the positives and negatives. For example, you might look at reviews or shares on social media to see what other people are saying about it.
We learned a lot about the different types of best gw network video recorder and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find gw network video recorder that make you happy!