If you are confuse after searching which is the best best cable modem for 500mbps? you are on the right place. In here you will see the list of best product so it would be easier for you to pick the best one.
We have analyzed few matrices to get the list from thousands of similar product.
10 Best cable modem for 500mbps Reviews & Buying Guide
1. NETGEAR Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0 (CM700-1AZNAS) Compatible with All Major Cable Providers Including Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, For Cable Plans Up to 800 Mbps
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM700-1AZNAS replaces your cable modem saving you up to 168 Dollars/year in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Xfinity (up to 800Mbps), Cox (up to 500Mbps), Spectrum (up to 400Mbps).
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
2. Motorola MB7621 Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum | for Cable Plans Up to 900 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0
- Model MB7621 is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 650 Mbps. Wirecutter rates this “the best modem for most people.” A Full-Band Capture Digital Tuner ensures faster, more reliable Internet.
- This cable modem’s 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to a WiFi router, computer, HDTV, game station, or streaming video device. Great for use with Whole Home WiFi or Mesh networks like eero, Google WiFi, and Orbi. (This cable modem does not have a built-in wireless router or telephone call capability. The Motorola MG7315, MG7540, MG7550, and MG7700 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service.Approved by and for use with Comcast Xfinity and Xfinity X1, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, CableOne, SuddenLink, RCN, and other cable service providers. Eliminate cable modem rental fees up to 156 dollars per year. (Savings are shown for Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MB7621 has no phone jack.)
- Setup is fast and easy using the quick start guide.
- Attractive, compact design minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office. A 2-year warranty plus rugged lightning and power surge circuits protect your investment.
3. MOTOROLA 16×4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Cox, BrightHouse, and More
- This 16×4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem provides speeds up to 686 Mbps, sixteen times faster than DOCSIS 2.0. A Full-Band Capture digital tuner ensures a faster, more reliable Internet.
- Cable modem’s Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router. (This Model MB7420 cable modem does NOT have a built-in wireless router and does not have a telephone adapter or phone jack. The Motorola MG7310, MG7315, MG7540 and MG7550 have a built-in wireless router.)
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY for residential speeds up to Extreme 300, by Comcast Business for speeds up to Deluxe 250, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter Spectrum, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers for modem ownership programs that typically save rental charges of 120 dollar or more per year
- Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide. Experienced USA-based customer support specialists are there to help if you need them.
4. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 500 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 (Renewed)
- input voltage：100 -240V
- Support Cable Internet Service plans up to 500 Mbps. Separate router required for WiFi. 32×8 channel bonding
- DOCSIS 3.0 up to 32x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0.Memory: 8 MB NOR flash and 128 MB RAM
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES – Up to $120 per year. Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services. IPv6 next generation Internet addressing support
5. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 500 Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0 (Renewed)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum. NOT compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR SUPER-FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 500 Mbps speed.
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem’s ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIONS: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
6. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 – Compatible with all Cable Providers incl. Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox | For Cable Plans up to 800Mbps | DOCSIS 3.0
- Up to 1.4Gbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 32×8 channel bonding . Cable Broadband Internet service: Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility.Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
7. NETGEAR Orbi Built-in-Modem Whole Home Mesh WiFi System with all-in-one cable modem and WiFi router and single satellite extender with speeds up to 2.2 Gbps over 4,000 sq. feet, AC2200 (CBK40)
- Delivers seamless internet connectivity and creates a Mesh Wi-Fi network that blankets your home in super fast, seamless Wi-Fi — replaces both your cable modem and router—saves money (up to $168/year in equipment rental fees)
- Eliminates Wi-Fi dead zones and buffering — 4,000 square feet of consistent coverage — at speeds up to 2.2 Gbps (gigabytes per second)
- Cable modem is up to 32X faster internet for smooth uninterrupted connections and max download speeds, (thanks to DOCSIS 3.0 modem with 32 x 8 channel bonding)
- Maintains speed even as more devices use your Wi-Fi at the same time — the difference is tri band technology, others use dual band
- Simple setup with the Orbi app — create guest network, access parental controls, and run speed tests right from the app
8. NETGEAR Renewed C3700-100NAR C3700-NAR DOCSIS 3.0 WiFi Cable Modem Router with N600 8×4 Download speeds. Certified for Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, Cablevision & More
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support. All accessories are included with limited documentation and additional information online. Netgear recommends to udpate the firmware for the device to be up to date.
- DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem unleashes 8x faster download speeds up to 340 Mbps faster, smoother WiFi, and works with all major cable Internet providers (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- Certified to work with Cable Internet Providers like XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Cablevision, Bright House Networks, & More (Not Compatible with Cable Bundled Voice Services).
- 8×4 channel bonding with Gigabit Ethernet Ports for fast wired, connections USB port to wirelessly share your hard drive.Double firewall protection (SPI and NAT firewall)
- “Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number. You will need to state the product is refurbished (state the full part number) if emailing customer support. See the attached (image) flyer to obtain the Serial Number and MAC Address information that maybe needed by your Cable provider before contacting them.”
- Hardcover Book
- Viragh, Matthew (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 320 Pages – 12/07/2021 (Publication Date) – Countryman Press (Publisher)
10. NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox for Cable Plans Up to 800Mbps | AC1900 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.0
- Save monthly rental fees: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to 168 dollars/year in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Xfinity (up to 800Mbps), Cox (up to 500Mbps), Spectrum (up to 400Mbps).
- Fast Wi-Fi performance: Get up to 1800 square feet wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- Versatile connections: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1.
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the cable modem for 500mbps
Buying cable modem for 500mbps can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find cable modem for 500mbps that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
Size and weight can affect how much space it takes up. It’s also worth thinking about just how often you'll be using it - if you think it will get a lot of use then pay more attention to the more expensive ones.
How to Choose cable modem for 500mbps
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the cable modem for 500mbps that suits you best.
- Consider cable modem for 500mbps from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the cable modem for 500mbps on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose cable modem for 500mbps. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right cable modem for 500mbps according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect cable modem for 500mbps.
Remember that the more famous the brand, the more expensive their goods are likely to be. As they've been established in the industry, they use their name recognition to make money. A high-quality product from a famous brand is important because it's unlikely they'll risk the sale of their pricey items by equipping them with low-quality materials. If you're a high-end bargain hunter, know that this factor will be important to you.
The price of a cable modem for 500mbps is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Lower prices shouldn't always mean that the products being offered are better deals. It's often because the products being sold are made of more expensive materials and more care is put into every detail, which ultimately results in a higher level of quality control.
On a budget? New brands are generally cheaper which means you won't have to spend as much as with more established brands. Low-priced goods don't always offer good quality, so make sure you take a look at any new brands before you buy. You don't want to spend your money on something that breaks or wears out quickly.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about cable modem for 500mbps you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Even though customer reviews might be helpful, there are also people who make fake reviews for products. These fake reviews can cause people to buy things they don't need and lead to other problems.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
Warranty and guarantee check is a process that ensures that a product is free of flaws. It also checks the instructions you were given when you purchased the item.
Check the content validity, conditions and time periods of your warranty before it runs out. This way you can protect your purchase legally.
- Ensuring that cable modem for 500mbps are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
Every product has flaws, but you can figure out which one would work best by looking at both the positives and negatives. For example, you might look at reviews or shares on social media to see what other people are saying about it.
We learned a lot about the different types of best cable modem for 500mbps and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find cable modem for 500mbps that make you happy!