If you are searching for the best cable modem for 1gbps, you are at the right place. We understand that there are so many choices in the market, and its not easy to pick the right one.
This review will help you to choose the right best cable modem for 1gbps. We have checked different parameters which provides best result for you so you can choose easily.
Our Top 10 Best cable modem for 1gbps On The Market
- input voltage：100 -240V
- Works with Xfinity, Cox, and Spectrum
- Meets DOCSIS 3.1 specs. and backward compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
- 32 downstream and 8 upstream channels
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with link aggregation support
2. Netgear Gigabit Cable Modem (32×8) DOCSIS 3.1 | for XFINITY by Comcast, Cox. Compatible with Gig-Speed from Xfinity – CM1000-1AZNAS (Renewed)
- Support all cable internet speed tiers, up to Gigabit (1000 Mbps) service. Separate router required for Wi-Fi
- Docsis 3. 1 up to 10x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 3. 0. Docsis 3. 1 is OFDM 2×2+ DOCSIS 3. 0 32×8 channel bonding
- Eliminate monthly cable Modem rental fees – up to $156 per year. Meets DOCSIS 3. 1 specifications and is backward compatible with DOCSIS 3. 0 networks
- System Requirements- Cable broadband Internet service, Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility and to ensure it provides DOCSIS 3.1 service, otherwise this modem will only work as a DOCSIS 3.0 modem,Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network, Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- CM1000-1AZNAS is not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with cable bundled voice services
3. NETGEAR Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.1 (CM1000) Gigabit Modem, Compatible with All Major Cable Providers Including Xfinity, Spectrum, Cox, For Cable Plans Up to 1 Gbps
- Support all cable internet speed tiers, up to Gigabit (1000 Mbps) service. Separate router required for WiFi.
- DOCSIS 3.1 up to 10X faster download speeds than DOCSIS 3.0. DOCSIS 3.1 is OFDM 2×2 plus DOCSIS 3.0 32×8 channel bonding
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES – Up to dollar 120 per year;32 downstream and 8 upstream channels for DOCSIS 3.0 connection
- Not compatible with: Verizon, ATandT, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services.
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Cox, Mediacom Cable, and more.
4. NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem CM1200 – Compatible with all Cable Providers including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | For Cable Plans Up to 2 Gigabits | 4 x 1G Ethernet ports | DOCSIS 3.1, Black
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 2Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps) and Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Future speeds with these service providers may change over time. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- Works with any WiFi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1200 replaces your cable modem saving you up to 168 dollars/yr in equipment rental fees
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, separate WiFi router, printer, game box, and other devices
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding, OFDM 2×2, and DOCSIS 3.1
5. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM1000 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox | for Cable Plans Up to 1 Gigabit | DOCSIS 3.1, Black (CM1000-1AZNAS)
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 1Gbps. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps), Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM1000 replaces your cable modem saving you up to dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router: Connect any Wi-Fi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
6. NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo (C7800) – Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Cox, Spectrum | Cable Plans Up to 2 Gigabits | AC3200 WiFi Speed | DOCSIS 3.1
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 1Gbp. Currently certified with Spectrum and Cox (up to 1Gbps) and Xfinity (up to 800Mbps). Future speeds with these service providers may change over time. Not compatible with Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, DSL providers, DirecTV, DISH and any bundled voice service
- Save monthly rental fees: Model C7800 replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router saving you up to Dollar 168/year in equipment rental fees
- Get up to 3000 square feet wireless coverage and 45 devices connected with AC3200 speed (up to 3200 Mbps)
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 hi-speed USB 3.0 ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1
7. ARRIS SURFboard T25 DOCSIS 3.1 Gigabit Cable Modem | Certified for Xfinity Internet & Voice (Black) for plans up to 1000 Mbps
- Certified to work with Xfinity internet & voice service Not certified for use with other cable internet service providers
- DOCSIS 3 1 Cable Modem with 32 downstream x 8 upstream DOCSIS 3 0 channels, 2 downstream x 2 upstream OFDM DOCSIS 3 1 channels. Compatibility-Comcast Xfinity
- Two 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 Telephony ports for Xfinity digital voice service
- Best for Xfinity internet speed plans up to 1 Gbps
- Xfinity internet service required. Does NOT include Wi-Fi Router
8. ARRIS SURFboard SBG10 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & AC1600 Dual Band Wi-Fi Router, Approved for Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others (black)
- 3 products in 1: DOCSIS 3 0 Cable Modem, AC1600 dual-band Wi-Fi Router, 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Router (cable digital voice service not supported)
- Wi-Fi 5 AC1600 dual-band concurrent Wi-Fi Router with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Setup and manage your network with the SURFboard Manager app
- Compatible with major U S Cable Internet Providers including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity & others. Cable internet service required. Not compatible with ATT, Verizon, CenturyLink or other DSL or Fiber internet providers
- 16 downstream & 4 upstream channels. Best for cable internet service plans up to 400 Mbps.
- Power your home network with the SB6190 to deliver fast speeds and a reliable connection to the Internet. The SURFboard SB6190 is a DOCSIS 3.0 modem that’s capable of download speeds up to 1.4 Gbps.
- Get internet speeds up to 1.4 Gbps for downloads and 262 Mbps for uploads based on your cable ISP subscription.
- Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or router for fast downloads.
- Stream HD video and games on multiple devices at the same time.
- Download 32 channels and upload 8 channels to future proof your modem as your Cable ISP enhances service offerings.
10. KabelDirekt – Ethernet Cable & Cat 6 Network Cable/Cord – 50ft x5 – RJ45 gigabit Internet Cable – Ideal for 1Gbps Networks/LANs and Internet Access, routers, modems, switches; Black/Blue
- Ethernet cable (LAN cable, twisted pair) for data transfer speeds of up to 1,000Mbit/s (1000Base-T). For PCs/notebooks, gaming consoles (PS5/Xbox), switches/hubs, modems/routers & network data points
- Fast data transfer speeds of up to 1Gbit/s – perfect for achieving the maximum speed from most internet service providers. For surfing, gaming & video streaming
- Incredibly flexible and easy to lay – yet immune to interference thanks to twisted pair technology
- 36 months manufacturer warranty
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the cable modem for 1gbps
Buying cable modem for 1gbps can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find cable modem for 1gbps that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
Size and weight can affect how much space it takes up. It’s also worth thinking about just how often you'll be using it - if you think it will get a lot of use then pay more attention to the more expensive ones.
How to Choose cable modem for 1gbps
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the cable modem for 1gbps that suits you best.
- Consider cable modem for 1gbps from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the cable modem for 1gbps on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose cable modem for 1gbps. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right cable modem for 1gbps according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect cable modem for 1gbps.
Remember that the more famous the brand, the more expensive their goods are likely to be. As they've been established in the industry, they use their name recognition to make money. A high-quality product from a famous brand is important because it's unlikely they'll risk the sale of their pricey items by equipping them with low-quality materials. If you're a high-end bargain hunter, know that this factor will be important to you.
The price of a cable modem for 1gbps is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Lower prices shouldn't always mean that the products being offered are better deals. It's often because the products being sold are made of more expensive materials and more care is put into every detail, which ultimately results in a higher level of quality control.
On a budget? New brands are generally cheaper which means you won't have to spend as much as with more established brands. Low-priced goods don't always offer good quality, so make sure you take a look at any new brands before you buy. You don't want to spend your money on something that breaks or wears out quickly.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about cable modem for 1gbps you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Even though customer reviews might be helpful, there are also people who make fake reviews for products. These fake reviews can cause people to buy things they don't need and lead to other problems.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
Warranty and guarantee check is a process that ensures that a product is free of flaws. It also checks the instructions you were given when you purchased the item.
Check the content validity, conditions and time periods of your warranty before it runs out. This way you can protect your purchase legally.
- Ensuring that cable modem for 1gbps are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
Every product has flaws, but you can figure out which one would work best by looking at both the positives and negatives. For example, you might look at reviews or shares on social media to see what other people are saying about it.
We learned a lot about the different types of best cable modem for 1gbps and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find cable modem for 1gbps that make you happy!