Are you looking for the best bmx bikes for kids in the market? You should spend some time on research befor buying anything online but sometime its time consuming and confusing also. So don’t worry, we have done it for you.
We have listed tables of product with their information so you can pick the best best bmx bikes for kids.
10 Best bmx bikes for kids Reviews & Buying Guide
1. cubsala 20 Inch Kids Bike Freestyle BMX Bicycle for 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Years Old Boys Girls and Beginners, White
- Beginning Rider Design – The Crossea 20 is a great first BMX bike for young riders that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets! Suggested rider height is 4’3″ – 5’4″.
- Durable Frame – The frame is made from strong Hi-Ten steel to give riders reliable support and long-lasting comfort and is perfect for the street, park or trails with 19.5″ top tube length.
- Easy to Ride – The drivetrain features 165 mm one-piece crank with a 32T chainring. Aluminum U-brake and Hand-brake levers provide precision speed control.
- Reliable Wheelset – The wheelset features 20″ x 2.35″ tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8″ female axle front hub and 16T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub.
- Easy to Assemble – 85% of the bike is assembled and comes with assembly tools. It’s backed by a limited life time warranty.
2. Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike for Kids, Children and Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, 20-inch Wheels, Hi-Ten Steel Frame, Micro Drive 25x9T BMX Gearing, Silver
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action
- Tough machined aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings gives a look that will turn heads
- 4 freestyle pegs offer unlimited trick potential, along with a cable detangler for 360 degree handlebar spins
- Alloy 4 bolt front-load stem clamps bars tight
- Front alloy caliper brake and rear U-brakes for secure stops
- The Mongoose Switch Boy’s Freestyle BMX Bike is great for first-time riders and comes with training wheels, Recommended rider height of 42-52 inches
- A low, stand-over steel frame allows for easy access and control for young children. A foot brake allows for confidence when stopping.
- Styled like a pro rider’s bike, this kid’s bike features metal spoked wheels and black grips. An alloy four-bolt stem and four-piece handlebars adds strength for the ride.
- The durable chain guard helps protect from scrapes and cuts, while the removable training wheels help first-time riders find their balance at their own pace.
- This bike ships ready to be assembled and is ideal for riders between the ages of 5 and 7, handlebars are upside down for packaging purposes, consumer will need to release bolts to flip right side up
4. Mongoose Legion Mag Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike for-Kids,-Children and Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, 20-inch Wheels, Hi-Ten Steel Frame, Micro Drive 25x9T BMX Gearing, Orange
- Mongoose Hi-Ten steel BMX frame and fork is sturdy and ready for action made for minimum rider height of 48-inches
- Back brakes only, 40x16T gearing with 1-piece forged steel 170mm cranks offers simple single-speed riding
- Bicycles cast aluminum mag wheels with sealed bearings will turn heads
- Cable detangler for 360 degree handlebar spins and Alloy rear U-brakes for secure stops
- Accessories include a kickstand, chain guard, and 4 freestyle pegs
5. JOYSTAR Gemsbok 20 Inch Kids Bike Freestyle BMX Style for 7-13 Boys Girls Bikes 20 in Wheels Children Kids’ Bicycles Dual Hand Brakes Steel Frame Oil Slick
- 1. Freestyle & Color! With sleek gloss jelly paint, JOYSTAR Gemsbok is a stylish BMX style 20″ kids bike that offers everything a beginning rider needs to hit the streets or bike park! It’s an entry level bmx bike with standard 20” wheel size. Front pegs make it easy to try hops and tricks for boys and girls.
- 2. Safer riding! 20 in kids bicycle with double hand brakes, front & rear caliper brakes provide more safety. Wide 2.125″ pneumatic air tires add more stability, Sturdy steel frame and crank, Non-slip resin pedal, chainguard, front & rear reflectors and wheel reflectors.
- 3. Easier to Ride! Your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride with Single speed drivetrain that features 130mm one-piece forged steel cranks with a 36T steel chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket. Brake lever allows little riders brake efficiently. Kickstand included.
- 4. Easy Assembly! 85% of the bike is assembled. The front tire, the seat, pegs and handlebar need to be installed. Assembly tools included and it’s easy to follow instructions. This boys and girls bike also come with timely customer service and also limited lifetime warranty.
- 5. 20 Inch BMX Bikes! The Gemsbok bmx bike is ready to take on the sidewalk, dirt track, or park. Special Oil slick color for cool riding. Suggested rider height is 4’0″– 5’8″ (ages 7+ years). Use our sizing chart and you will find the perfect size for your kids.
6. Nice C Training Wheel Bike, Kids Bike Boys Girls, BMX Mountain with Dual Disc Brake 12-14-16-18 inch (16″ Yellow)
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL & ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: The Nice C BMX Kids Bike is made from high quality magnesium alloy metals that allow the bike to be both lightweight and heavy duty. Weighing only 18.5 lbs., this bike is one of the lightest bikes on the market. The lightness lets you better control the bike.
- SINGLE PIECE FRAME AND DUAL BRAKE SYSTEM: The bike also has a dual brake system; a traditional v-brake in the front and a disc brake on the rear wheel. This setup makes braking smooth and efficient, and allows your kid to stop their bike at a shorter distance than standard single-disc brakes.
- THICK TIRES & TRAINING WHEELS: Our BMX bike has thick tires that better grip to the ground and improves the overall stability while riding. Multiple rubber layers provide better shock absorption and delays the wear and tear of the tires. Long lasting tires means that there’s no need to spend more money on this bike. Our bike also comes with removable training wheels so kids can learn how to ride a bike carefully and safely.
- ADJUSTABLE: Kids grow fast, so we have the perfect bike that will allow you to adjust both the handlebars and seat heights to fit your kids’ needs. For this 16 inch bike, the handlebars can be adjusted from 27-30 inches, and seat height can be adjusted from 20-24 inches. All bikes come with a page of fun stickers so they can customize their new bike.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Your satisfaction is our top priority which is why we make sure that every product you receive from us is made with high quality raw materials and is defect-free. Our BMX Kids Bike comes with a 30-Day warranty for manufacturing defects. Your purchase from us is risk free. Please contact us if the product you purchased from us has failed your expectation. Our customer service will try our best to respond quickly and efficiently.
7. Mongoose Legion L18 Kids Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike for Kids, Children and Beginner-Level to Advanced Riders, 18-inch Wheels, Hi-Ten Steel Frame, Micro Drive 25x9T BMX Gearing, Silver
- The Legion L16 is a great first BMX bike for young riders that features the geometry and feel preferred by today’s riders; Suggested rider height is 3’6″ and smaller
- The Legion L18 features a durable Hi-Ten steel frame with 16.9″ top tube length
- Drivetrain features a 140 mm one-piece crank with a 25T alloy chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket
- 18” x 2.3” tires mounted on aluminum single wall 28H rims with 3/8” in axle front hub and 9T cog ball bearing cassette rear hub
- Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork, 40 mm stem, standard 1-1/8” headset, and aluminum U-brake
- Durable high-tensile steel frame; fits ages 3 to 6 years old or 38 to 45 inches tall
- 16 inch wheels keep the bike just the right size for young riders
- Coaster brake makes it easy to learn; simply push the pedals backward to stop
- Training wheels are fully adjustable and can be removed as they gain confidence and skill
- Pedals included; limited lifetime warranty on the frame for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the bicycle
- High tensile steel frame built to last
- High tensile steel fork is strong to provide safe handling
- Single speed drivetrain is simple and reliable
- Linear pull rear brake stops with ease
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the bmx bikes for kids
Buying bmx bikes for kids can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find bmx bikes for kids that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
Size and weight can affect how much space it takes up. It’s also worth thinking about just how often you'll be using it - if you think it will get a lot of use then pay more attention to the more expensive ones.
How to Choose bmx bikes for kids
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the bmx bikes for kids that suits you best.
- Consider bmx bikes for kids from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the bmx bikes for kids on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose bmx bikes for kids. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right bmx bikes for kids according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect bmx bikes for kids.
Remember that the more famous the brand, the more expensive their goods are likely to be. As they've been established in the industry, they use their name recognition to make money. A high-quality product from a famous brand is important because it's unlikely they'll risk the sale of their pricey items by equipping them with low-quality materials. If you're a high-end bargain hunter, know that this factor will be important to you.
The price of a bmx bikes for kids is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Lower prices shouldn't always mean that the products being offered are better deals. It's often because the products being sold are made of more expensive materials and more care is put into every detail, which ultimately results in a higher level of quality control.
On a budget? New brands are generally cheaper which means you won't have to spend as much as with more established brands. Low-priced goods don't always offer good quality, so make sure you take a look at any new brands before you buy. You don't want to spend your money on something that breaks or wears out quickly.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about bmx bikes for kids you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Even though customer reviews might be helpful, there are also people who make fake reviews for products. These fake reviews can cause people to buy things they don't need and lead to other problems.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
Warranty and guarantee check is a process that ensures that a product is free of flaws. It also checks the instructions you were given when you purchased the item.
Check the content validity, conditions and time periods of your warranty before it runs out. This way you can protect your purchase legally.
- Ensuring that bmx bikes for kids are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
Every product has flaws, but you can figure out which one would work best by looking at both the positives and negatives. For example, you might look at reviews or shares on social media to see what other people are saying about it.
We learned a lot about the different types of best bmx bikes for kids and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find bmx bikes for kids that make you happy!