So you want to know the best 8 zone sprinkler controller in the market. You will see planty of review article on web but we have listed based on search result so you will get all quick infomation you need to choose you product.
Please check our best 10 picks!
1. Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller, 8 Zone 3rd Generation, Alexa and Apple HomeKit Compatible with Hyperlocal Weather Intelligence Plus and Rain, Freeze and Wind Skip
- Worry-Free Watering – Rachio watches the weather, so you don’t have to, providing the right amount of water for your lawn and garden. The Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller automatically creates watering schedules that lower your water bill and ensure a beautiful yard.
- Exclusive Weather Technology – Exclusive Weather Intelligence plus automatically skips unnecessary watering with features like rain skip, wind skip, freeze skip, and more.
- Control From Anywhere – Control your watering from anywhere with the easy-to-use app. Run sprinklers, view upcoming schedules, and observe your estimated outdoor water usage. Rachio’s mobile app lets you manage your sprinkler system from anywhere. Please note: Phone is not included with sprinkler system.
- Fast & Easy Installation – Experience fast DIY installation in 30 minutes or less with no special tools needed. Rachio smart sprinkler controllers replace 99% of existing sprinkler controllers and Rachio’s in-app installation tutorial helps you get online and watering in no time!
- No More Thirsty Plants – Deliver all the water your plants need. Rachio creates tailored smart schedules based on the specific needs of your lawn, including plant type, soil type, sun exposure, and more.
- WELCOME TO B-HYVE: Looking to get a smart sprinkler controller? If this is out of stock, or if you want the best, check out the CES Innovation Award-winning B-hyve XR smart controller
- WI-FI CAPABLE: Fully functional with Android, iOS or web app for total control, wherever you need it; fast and easy pairing using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Technology
- FREE APP: Easy programming from the B-hyve App in both Android and iOS platforms; no subscription, no hidden fees
- LIVE WEATHER FEEDS: WeatherSense technology provides smart watering based on site conditions such as slope, soil type, sun/shade, and historical ET
- MULTI FUNCTIONALITY: Operates with or without Wi-Fi connectivity by storing app-set programs on the timer
- MANUAL OVERRIDE: When you need access to your water, but don’t want to cancel or change your watering programs
- SAFETY FEATURES: Built-in fault detection and surge protection
- USE WITH 110V ONLY: Compatible and compliant only with North American electrical outlets; international versions are available for markets outside North America
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: EPA WaterSense and SWAT Certified
- SUPPORTS: Master valve and pump relay setups; CONVENIENT: Plug-and-go line cord and transformer
3. Inkbird Smart Sprinkler Controller WiFi 8 Zones, Indoor/Outdoor Irrigation System Controller, 8 Station, App Monitoring, Rain Skip, Seasonal Adjustment
- ⭐️8 Zones: IIC-800-WIFI smart sprinkler controller is designed to control up-to-8-zone watering. It supports auto watering mode and manual watering mode to suit various water needs of each zone. ONLY connect to the AC adapter(included).
- ⭐️WiFi Remote & Non-volatile Memory: This irrigation controller has a built-in 2.4G WiFi module. You can set the watering schedule and monitor the watering process on INKBIRD APP. APP Compatibility–iOS 11.0+ and Android 5.0+. Non-volatile memory is embedded in the sprinkler controller, which could indefinitely save all settings even after a long time of power off. Therefore, you could always count on it to implement watering on schedules.
- ⭐️4 Cyclic Options: There are 4 options when determining how often the irrigation system controller will water– days of the week (Mon, Tues, Wed, etc.), intervals (every “X” number of days), and odd days, or even days. You could separately program a watering schedule for each zone.
- ⭐️RainSkip & Seasonal Adjust: This irrigation controller features a rain skip function, making it capable of skipping the watering schedules on rainy days to prevent overwatering. It supports seasonal adjustment, which enables you to manually adjust the watering time of all zones by one key as seasons change. Both are designed to save water and provide flexibility in garden watering.
- ⭐️Indoor/Outdoor: This sprinkler system controller comes with a weatherproof cover to protect the device from dust, wind, sand, and rain.
4. Wyze WSPRK1 Smart Controller , Smart Sprinkler Timer with EPA Watersense , 8-Zone WiFi (1 Year of Automatic Weather-Based Watering with Sprinkler Plus Included), Black
- Water from Anywhere and Water Saving: EPA WaterSense test passed and savings water yearly. Manually start and stop watering from anywhere with the Wyze app.
- Weather-Based Watering*: Water when your plants are thirsty, not when it’s raining. The advanced Smart Schedule algorithm uses hyper-local weather data to automatically decide when to water each zone. Be confident that your lawn and plants are always taken care of. (*Requires Sprinkler Plus – 1 year included.)
- Simple Scheduling: Create fixed schedules to water your plants on specific days of the week, including dedicated sunrise/sunset settings.
- DIY Installation: Wyze Sprinkler replaces your existing controller in less than 20 minutes and automatically creates a schedule for you after setup.
- Stay Notified: Turn on notifications to know when your system starts or stops watering.
5. Rain Bird ST8I-2.0 Smart Indoor WiFi Sprinkler/Irrigation System Timer/Controller, WaterSense Certified, 8-Zone/Station, Compatible with Amazon Alexa (2.0 replaces Obsolete ST8I-WIFI)
- New and Improved model 2.0 WiFi timer; features numerous upgrades and replaces the Obsolete ST8I-WIFI
- WiFi signal conveniently places control of your timer in the palm of your hand
- Super easy to program; allows access to timer functions from anywhere in the world
- Compatible with: Amazon Alexa, Apple iOS 8 or greater, and Android 4.4 (KitKat) or later
- Access timer functions via: wireless network, in-range mobile device, or directly through control panel
- Daily watering schedule automatically adjusts based on season, local weather, temperature, and humidity
- Enable Notifications in the Rain Bird app to be informed of what’s happening in your yard even when away from home
- Watering Delay feature suspends watering from 1 to 14 days; programming resumes automatically once delay has ended
- EPA WaterSense certified to provide at least a 20% water-savings over non-certified timers
- THE FUTURE OF WATERING: Winner of the CES Innovation Award, the B-hyve XR is built for easy installation and a best-in-class experience
- EASY PROGRAMMING: Use the free B-hyve app to create watering schedules, set duration times, get alerts and control everything right from your smartphone; the controller’s long-range Bluetooth connectivity also makes for a fast pairing process
- AUTO ADJUSTS TO WEATHER: Automatically adjusts to weather changes, including rain, wind and freeze delays, and gives more water in dryer times too
- ULTIMATE CONTROL: Multi-color LED light ring and three full-color digital displays allow you to instantly see your timer status; the built-in manual watering override button on the timer also allows you to start or stop watering without using the app
- SAVE YOUR PLANTS: B-hyve’s exclusive WeatherSense tech receives local weather data and adjusts your smart sprinkler controller to deliver the right amount of water to your plants
- SAVE YOUR WALLET: No subscription, no hidden fees; B-hyve is also EPA WaterSense certified to save water, and may be eligible for rebates from your local water or utility agency
- USE WITH 110V ONLY – Compatible and compliant only with North American electrical outlets; international versions are available for markets outside North America
- Provides essential water management features in a user-friendly indoor controller to ensure beautiful, healthy landscapes for up to 8 stations
- 3 flexible programs with 4 start times each and run times up to 4 hours to accommodate most residential and light commercial irrigation system needs
- Compatible with Hunter weather sensors to halt irrigation during rain, freeze, and wind events
- Programs are stored in memory so irrigation resumes normally after a power outage
8. US:E Smart Sprinkler Controller, 8 Zone Watering Timer & Weather Intelligent Irrigation System, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, App Remote & Voice Control, Rain Freeze and Snow Skip
- 【8 Zone Remote Control】The US:E 8 zone smart sprinkler controllers control water irrigation through the Smart Life app on your phone whenever and wherever as you need. Help you manage a luxuriantly green lawn, yard, garden, farm worry-freely when you go out for a trip.
- 【Flexible Watering Schedule】The WiFi water irrigation control system is very convenient and flexible to create automatic watering schedules, set cycle time and soak time for each zone with the timer function on the easy-to-use app. Save your asset, water, and time vastly, meet various types of irrigation requirement of varieties of plants.
- 【Auto Adjusts to Weather】These smart remote water timers can automatically skip the watering schedule on rainy and snowy days based on the latest local forecasts. It can save much money and water without compromising your lawn’s health.
- 【Hands-free Voice Control】Work with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, hands-free all zone and individual divided zone voice control “Alexa, turn on/off the sprinkler controller” “Alexa, turn on Zone 2” Techno-geek and lazy person’s welfare and good helper.
- 【Easy to Install】The WiFi sprinkler controller can replaces 99% of existing sprinkler controllers. Install in 30 minutes or less by yourself without special tools or expertise required. Choose a location with a 2.4Ghz (only 2.4Ghz) WiFi signal outdoors, connect existing wires into our smart irrigation controller to complete setup in the App.
9. WiFi Sprinkler Controller, Diivoo 8 Zone Smart Irrigation Controller with Smart Weather, Automatic and Manual Watering, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- REMOTE CONTROL via WiFi CONNECTION: Through the Smart Life app on your android, iOS or web device, you can program new watering times from where you are-on your couch or in another country. It’s a cinch to connect this wifi sprinkler controller to the internet.
- VOICE CONTROL: You can turn on/off one zone or all zones of this wifi sprinkler system controller by sending a voice command to Alexa or google assistant.
- CYCLICAL WATERING: This sprinkler controller wifi smart prevents wasteful water runoff by breaking run times for each zone into smaller ones to make water infiltrate the root. Helping to keep your lawn lush and green.
- SMART WEATHER: This smart irrigation controller can automatically skip watering schedules on rainy and snowy days based on the latest local forecasts, helping you to maintain a healthy landscape while cutting water use.
- UP to 8 STATIONS: This sprinkler timer wifi works with up to 8 sprinkler zones to cover any sized yard or garden. You can customize the scene image and name for each zone.
10. Rain-Bird ESP-TM2 Indoor Outdoor Irrigation WiFi Zone Controller Timer Box and Link Lnk WiFi Mobile Wireless Smartphone Upgrade Module Sprinkler System (8 Zone)
- Controls 8 sprinkler zones, Quick to Install, Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations, Factory installed 6’ outdoor rated power cord for your convenience
- Simple to Program. Quickly program a schedule in just 3 steps. NEW large back-lit LCD display for improved visibility in low-light and direct sunlight conditions WiFi Connectivity
- Advanced Features. Contractor Default allows you to easily save and restore your custom schedule. Delay Watering up to 14 days and automatically resume watering after the set delay has elapsed
- The Wifi operates like a wireless remote control for your irrigation system while onsite or an internet-based monitoring and control system when offsite
- Automatic weather adjustments provide daily run time changes, saving up to 50% in water
Factors You Should Consider Before Buying the 8 zone sprinkler controller
Buying 8 zone sprinkler controller can be tricky, there are a few considerations before making a decision. It all depends on your personal needs and the nature of the product that you are purchasing.
It helps to understand your needs and find 8 zone sprinkler controller that suits you. It's important to consider the price of the product in comparison with similar products on the market.
Size and weight can affect how much space it takes up. It’s also worth thinking about just how often you'll be using it - if you think it will get a lot of use then pay more attention to the more expensive ones.
How to Choose 8 zone sprinkler controller
It's never easy to find the perfect product. But there are a few hacks you can try for your search. Read about these methods before deciding on the 8 zone sprinkler controller that suits you best.
- Consider 8 zone sprinkler controller from a trustworthy brand
- Read the reviews for the 8 zone sprinkler controller on Amazon or other online stores
- Use price comparison sites
- Read buying giude online
FeatureFeautures are an important element to choose 8 zone sprinkler controller. The feautre may be the size, color or the shape. It's important to keep up with the latest trends. because people are always going to be looking for newer and bigger features.
Once you have build a list of features, check which feature you need most and in which product you will get maximum of those. By doing this, you will find the right 8 zone sprinkler controller according to your requirements.
BrandYou'll find so many popular brands out there, first and foremost you need to pick the ones that best suit your needs. Once you've picked them, consider half of your work is already done. That's because there are some brands out there that have done a great job of producing perfect 8 zone sprinkler controller.
Remember that the more famous the brand, the more expensive their goods are likely to be. As they've been established in the industry, they use their name recognition to make money. A high-quality product from a famous brand is important because it's unlikely they'll risk the sale of their pricey items by equipping them with low-quality materials. If you're a high-end bargain hunter, know that this factor will be important to you.
The price of a 8 zone sprinkler controller is usually related to the quality. There are 2 general approaches to pricing: cost-based pricing and value-based pricing.
Lower prices shouldn't always mean that the products being offered are better deals. It's often because the products being sold are made of more expensive materials and more care is put into every detail, which ultimately results in a higher level of quality control.
On a budget? New brands are generally cheaper which means you won't have to spend as much as with more established brands. Low-priced goods don't always offer good quality, so make sure you take a look at any new brands before you buy. You don't want to spend your money on something that breaks or wears out quickly.
Customer reviewOne of the best ways to find out more about 8 zone sprinkler controller you're interested in is reading customer reviews. Reviews can help you understand the pros and cons, or they could help you figure out what product is best for your needs.
Even though customer reviews might be helpful, there are also people who make fake reviews for products. These fake reviews can cause people to buy things they don't need and lead to other problems.
Product Warranty and Guarantee Check
Warranty and guarantee check is a process that ensures that a product is free of flaws. It also checks the instructions you were given when you purchased the item.
Check the content validity, conditions and time periods of your warranty before it runs out. This way you can protect your purchase legally.
- Ensuring that 8 zone sprinkler controller are free from defects
- Ensuring products have been used in accordance with manufacturers instructions is important.
- Reducing the risk of getting customer complaints and having to do a lot of refunds or replacements
Every product has flaws, but you can figure out which one would work best by looking at both the positives and negatives. For example, you might look at reviews or shares on social media to see what other people are saying about it.
We learned a lot about the different types of best 8 zone sprinkler controller and what you should look for when buying them. It's important to realize that what's good for you depends on your needs & budget. We hope you find 8 zone sprinkler controller that make you happy!